Discover strategies to lead your team with a balance of productivity and compassion, which allows each member to feel a sense of belonging and significance, and supports strong performance.
COACHING + CONNECTION
Four 1-hour interactive classes in a small group format provide opportunity for interaction, connection and sharing.
Week 1: Exploring realistic expectations of and for your team
- Understand what employees have been experiencing
- Anticipate the different reactions to stressors across your team
- Explore actions and responses that support employees appropriately
Week 2: Setting goals and revisiting expectations with a lens of compassion
- Understand how clear goals and expectations are compassionate
- Help your team conduct self-assessments
- Handle sensitive circumstances with a balance of performance expectations and compassion
Week 3: Establishing balanced communication strategies
- Develop meeting strategies to drive business results and engagement
- Establish team communication frameworks to promote safety, security and information sharing
- Encourage self-advocacy and identify ways to respond appropriately and consistently
Week 4: Embedding balance within your culture
- Identify effective strategies for distributed teams
- Create a balanced vision for your team and organization
- Develop a short-term and long-term plan for recalibration
- Friday, January 15th at 2pm eastern
- Friday, January 22nd at 2pm eastern
- Friday, January 29th at 2pm eastern
- Friday, February 5th at 2pm eastern
*If you are interested in the class but the dates / times don't work with your schedule, just send us an email with your preference for future classes: [email protected].